Re: scan_recycle_buffers - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: scan_recycle_buffers
Date
List pgsql-patches
Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 19:10 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Where is the final version of this patch?  What patches are stuck in the
> > patch moderator queue?
>
> We already discussed the dependency that exists with this patch and you
> accepted that.

Oh, that was the patch.  I forgot.  I am getting confused over which
patches are finished by the authors, and which are on hold because of
merge issues or open community discussion issues.

Rather than ask if patches are "completed", I think "finished" is a
better word, meaning the author has finished working on it, and it now
up to the community on how to proceed.