Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?
Date
In response to Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  ("Andrew Hammond" <andrew.george.hammond@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 04:58:34PM -0700, Andrew Hammond wrote:
> On 3/12/07, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> >Dave Page wrote:
> >>
> >> Agreed, though there's no reason not to have both. Including it on the
> >> main site will add an air of legitimacy to satisfy PHBs.
> >
> >I've added such a page to the site now, and linked it in from the
> >support section and from the front page. The text is more or less copied
> >directly from the FAQ. Updates to the text are always welcome ;-)
>
> url please?

http://www.postgresql.org

//Magnus