Re: correct format for date, time, timestamp for XML functionality - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: correct format for date, time, timestamp for XML functionality
Date
List pgsql-patches
Am Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007 16:54 schrieb Andrew Dunstan:
> I'm not sure that we are actually guaranteeing anything about XML
> validity against any schema or DTD, are we?

That is the "xmlschema" part of table_to_xmlschema() et al. recently
discussed.  That entire functionality hinges on producing output that
validates against XML Schema schemas, and so we cannot pick the data type
formats outselves.

--
Peter Eisentraut