Re: Brochure(s) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From stefan@net-tex.de
Subject Re: Brochure(s)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 11:58:17PM -0400, Christopher Browne wrote:
> > It's a two page flyer that explains numerous of the merits of
> > PostgreSQL...
>
> Who is the audience for that flyer?  Because if it's corporate
> people, it won't work.  They will never read that much stuff.

I originally designed them for a Hacker Convention and a Linux Con 2yrs
ago.
The are for Techies not Suits ;-)

However, I build some major new flyers and posters for NetBSD with a
different design (simple DIN A4 and A5, two sided with 2 columns), so I
can rework some flyers with less text and mor pictures or fancy art.

If you have some Input, please send it to me, the most challenging quest
is not the design, but the text.