Re: 'kitchen sink' downloads (Was: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: 'kitchen sink' downloads (Was: Re: [pgsql-advocacy]
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 6 May 2005, Thomas Hallgren wrote:

> Sure. PL/Java has 2 requirements for building. One is that PostgreSQL is
> installed. The other is that you have either GNU GCJ or a JDK installed.

These are both fine ... please note we aren't saying that it has to be
pre-built, only that it can't *require* the postgresql sources to be
available ... plphp will still require php4 to be installed before hand,
pl/R would still require the R stuff, etc ...

----