Re: Linux World Boston - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: Linux World Boston
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
The latest iso is here although we'll be moving them to another URL soon.

 http://sraapowergres.com/~bernier/SRAA/pg_live.1.3.3.iso
 http://sraapowergres.com/~bernier/SRAA/pg_live.1.3.3.iso.checksum

--
Robert Bernier
PostgreSQL Business Intelligence Analyst

Tel:  212.244.8833 ext:22

www.sraapowergres.com  robertb@sraapowergres.com
www.sraamerica.com