LinuxWorld Call for Papers - One Week Left (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject LinuxWorld Call for Papers - One Week Left (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
FYI.

This message is brought to you by IDG World Expo, LinuxWorld
Conference & Expo Show Management.  We respect your privacy.
Please refer to the bottom of this message for instructions on
how to be removed from our email dbase or update your profile.

We wanted to contact you today to remind you that the deadline to submit a
speaker proposal for LinuxWorld San Francisco 2004 is next Friday, February
27th.

LinuxWorld San Francisco will take place August 2 - 5, 2004.

To submit a proposal online, please visit:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny/V40/index.cvn?id=10201&p_navID=128
 where you will find our Call for Papers section.

The LinuxWorld Conference in San Francisco will offer insights into Linux
and Open Source as a complete solution to your enterprise needs. The
question is no longer; what is Linux; but how to apply Linux. We are
looking for topics which will present real business problems and their
solutions using Linux and Open Source applications. We are also looking for
talks which will focus on mixed environment issues including migration and
integration. Finally, the LinuxWorld conference will focus on Linux on the
Client. We are looking for presentations from the customer's perspective of
how Linux has been deployed and how the organization succeeded, including
time to implement and cost savings.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me
directly.

We look forward to seeing all of you in San Francisco this August!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natalie Vercauteren
natalie_vercauteren@idg.com
508.424.4826 (phone)