Presentation: Adoption and Trends - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Presentation: Adoption and Trends
Date
Re: Presentation: Adoption and Trends  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
[ BCC to Core. ]

Here is a presentation I just finished for a talk in Japan.  It covers:

    How is open source development different from closed source?

    What is the pattern of PostgreSQL adoption?

    What does the future hold for PostgreSQL?

Here is the URL:

    http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/adoption_and_trends.pdf

Comments welcome.  I leave on Tuesday morning.

Josh, I still need your OK to use your name on the slide talking about
open source development structures.