Re: Majordomo results: archive-get - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Ennio-Sr
Subject Re: Majordomo results: archive-get
Date
List pgsql-novice
* Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> [250303, 22:47]:
[big cut]
> > Do you mean a second password, since I already got (and confirmed) one
> > when I registered as a user?
>
> That one should work.

OK, but do you use it when retrieving a post from the archive?
And, if yes, where do you put it in the command line?
(I tried to put it at the beginning of the line with no success. As no
mention of password is given in the help instructions couldn't it be a
question of exact matching of 'registered' address whith the 'From:'
address resulting from my request?
Thanks for your patience, Bruno.

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.     \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"   (diceva Henry Miller) ]     (°|°)