Re: pg_autovacuum (pg_avd version 2) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: pg_autovacuum (pg_avd version 2)
Date
List pgsql-patches
I can help you with any server-side issues --- it is probably easiest
via chat. My chat addresses are:

    AIM    bmomjian
    ICQ    151255111
    Yahoo    bmomjian
    MSN    root@candle.pha.pa.us
    IRC    bmomjian at #postgresql via EFNet or OpenProjects