Re: Fix for cube bug - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruno Wolff III
Subject Re: Fix for cube bug
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 21:44:06 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:
> I had someone report a regression test failure to me and it turns out it
> was caused by a bug. A fix is attached. This should work if applied before
> or after my other queued patch.

Ack. I missed changing one j to k in the patch. I was trying to go to
sleep and then I realized I forgot one more place that needed to be
changed. I also have thought of a regression test that shows up the
problem on my system and will add that to my regression test.

There is also in issue with cube_enlarge being able to create very large
data items easily and perhaps there should be some dimension bound.