Re: ECPG patch for recent ALTER TABLE / S|D NOT NULL changes - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: ECPG patch for recent ALTER TABLE / S|D NOT NULL changes
Date
List pgsql-patches
I am not going to apply this.  Michael usually does the work needed to
sync up ecpg with backend changes.  I do apply ecpg-specific fixes but
not synchronization fixes for ecpg, unless Michael tells me differently.

Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> This is a proposed change to preproc.y to enable some new functionality
> recently committed.  (command.c 1.170)
>
> I don't know anything about ECPG, so if you could review this patch and
> commit it yourself if need be, it'd be good.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris

[ Attachment, skipping... ]