Re: Re: OpenUnix 8 Patchj - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Re: OpenUnix 8 Patchj
Date
List pgsql-patches
> > Which I think means we just need to update autoconf on hub.org.  At
> > least that is where I run autoconf so I am sure I have our standard
> > version.
> Don't think so, as I said elsewhere, there are compat issues with
> 2.50 of Autoconf.
>
> If you would TRY my patch you would see that it works.
>
> I *DO* need others to test, however, as there *MAY* be other changes
> in naming from what we had to these.

I just can't go in there and start changing those files, especially
since I don't know where they originally came from or who added them.
Let's wait and see if the proper person appears.  If no one shows up, we
will have to struggle through it.