References on functions? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Erich
Subject References on functions?
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm starting to write functions in plpgsql, and I can do the basic
stuff just fine, but the language isn't so well documented.  Is there
any good tutorial on the language?  Or should I switch over to perl?
I would rather learn plpgsql than do it in perl, because I would guess
that plpgsql is faster and more optimized for working in Postgres.
Any source of better docs?

Thanks,

This message was my two cents worth.  Please deposit two cents into my
e-gold account by following this link:
http://rootworks.com/twocentsworth.cgi?102861
275A B627 1826 D627 ED35  B8DF 7DDE 4428 0F5C 4454