Re: How to optimize insert statements ?

From: Christian Leclerc
Subject: Re: How to optimize insert statements ?
Date: ,
List: pgsql-novice

Tree view

How to optimize insert statements ?  ("Christian Leclerc", )
 Re: How to optimize insert statements ?  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: How to optimize insert statements ?  ("Christian Leclerc", )
   Re: How to optimize insert statements ?  (Sean Davis, )
    Re: How to optimize insert statements ?  ("Christian Leclerc", )

Thank you. I just brought the modifications to my code.
Using the sequences totally solves my issue. The insertion time is
constant and systematically between 15ms and 33ms.

Christian