Re: patch contrib/pgcrypto for win32 (2) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: patch contrib/pgcrypto for win32 (2)
Date
List pgsql-patches
"Korea PostgreSQL Users' Group" <pgsql-kr@postgresql.or.kr> writes:
> SSBmb3VuZCB0aGF0IGZ1bmN0aW9uIGdlbl9zYWx0KCkgaW4gY29udHJpYi9w
> Z2NyeXB0byBoYWQgYnVnIG9uIHdpbjMyLg0KDQpJIHBhdGNoZWQgY29udHJp
> Yi9wZ2NyeXB0by9yYW5kb20uYyBmaWxlLg0KDQo=

Unencoded text would be nicer to reply to ...

But anyway, why are you inserting an srandom() call?  That changes the
behavior on all platforms not just win32.  And I don't think the % 255
change is right either; doesn't that make it impossible to produce 255
as an output byte?

            regards, tom lane