Re: Patch to bring \copy syntax more in line with SQL copy - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Patch to bring \copy syntax more in line with SQL copy
Date
List pgsql-patches
Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com> writes:
> A revised patch will be forthcoming, as soon as I find some time ...

BTW, it would be good to update to CVS HEAD before you revise the patch,
as I just yesterday applied a couple of other patches in the same
general area.  I don't think there were any code conflicts, but if you
do anything in psql-ref.sgml without having synced, you will likely have
a patch conflict there.

            regards, tom lane