Re: foreign keys and RI triggers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: foreign keys and RI triggers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
>> (b) it can share infrastructure with the other RI triggers.

> Such as? I don't see anything it allows us to share.

Note the ri_BuildQueryKeyFull call, and the arguments thereto.

As to the notational convenience issue, I think it's good that
RI_FKey_keyequal_upd looks almost exactly like the other RI trigger
functions.  Having it look different in order to save a couple lines
in trigger.c doesn't seem like a win to me.