Re: GCC error while trying to install 9.4 via brew on MAC OS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: GCC error while trying to install 9.4 via brew on MAC OS
Date
List pgsql-general
"Jimmy Jack" <jimmyjack@gmail.com> writes:
> Here is the snippet of the error, I am really puzzled why I cannot install postgres.
> clang: error: unsupported option '-V -isystem/opt/boxen/homebrew/include'
> clang: error: unknown argument: '-qversion’

The fragment of config.log you provided looks perfectly normal as far as
it goes (well, except that you seem to be using an unreleased version of
OS X...).  In particular, the error message you mention is completely
expected; whatever your problem is, this is not it.

            regards, tom lane