Re: [FIX] Fix for pgxs on darwin and other platforms... - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [FIX] Fix for pgxs on darwin and other platforms...
Date
List pgsql-patches
Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org> writes:
>   I don't have a patch yet for this yet, but if you'd like, I can fix
> this problem globally and correctly.  The solution is as follows:

> *) contrib/ should *not* use pgxs and instead should depend on the
> global makefiles

Nope.  If we can't use contrib as a test case for pgxs, the odds that
pgxs will ever be non-broken are minimal.  It does seem though that we
need two different values for BE_DLLLIBS depending on whether we are
building in-tree or not.  I think you can handle that with "ifdef PGXS"
but I'm not totally sure that that's the right test ...

            regards, tom lane