Re: Let's start talking features and "theme" for 9.4 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michael Banck
Subject Re: Let's start talking features and "theme" for 9.4
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 22.04.2014, 18:38 -0700 schrieb Josh Berkus:
> On 04/22/2014 11:17 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
> > I think you should add
> >
> > * Write Scalability improvements - WAL Insert tuning

[...]

> Do we have any stats for the performance improvements?

For scalability improvements, there is a rather impressive graph in
Heikki's original post, I believe this is what Simon mentioned:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/52243ABB.5070903@vmware.com

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Projektleiter / Berater

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach