Re: location of change list? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: location of change list?
Date
List pgsql-general
"Ross J. Reedstrom" <reedstrm@rice.edu> writes:
> If you've got a CVS tree handy, there's a nifty perl script at:
> http://www.red-bean.com/~kfogel/cvs2cl.shtml
> that generates a GNU style ChangeLog directly from the cvs logs.

Ah, I thought someone somewhere must have written something like this!
Thanks for the link.

> Note that we don't seem to get a log entry for the release itself:
> is one commited?

Other than the commits of version updates in README and so forth,
I don't think so.  Marc does make a tag for major releases, but maybe
adding a tag doesn't show up in cvs2cl's output?

            regards, tom lane