Re: split partitioned table across several postgres servers - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From martial.bizel@free.fr
Subject Re: split partitioned table across several postgres servers
Date
List pgsql-performance
Selon Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:

> martial.bizel@free.fr writes:
> > In fact, I don't know how to have explain plan of remote node.
>
> You send it an EXPLAIN.

Please, Could you send me what to put at end of request :

 select * from dblink('my_connexion', 'EXPLAIN select * from test where
number='1' ') as ........

I want to be sure that remote test is seen as partitioned object.

thanks a lot.