RES: Does postgresql 9.0.4 use index on PREFIX%SUFFIX queries? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
Subject RES: Does postgresql 9.0.4 use index on PREFIX%SUFFIX queries?
Date
List pgsql-general

This wiki page is great! Best resource, for sure.

Would be nice to get precompiled binaries for orafce. It's very interesting package that IMHO should be included in
maindistro of Postgres.

For Linux it's easy to get and compile... but for Win64 it's harder... good C compilers in Win64 is a nightmare (even
CygWincomplains about everything on the ".h world").

I'll try one of the portable solutions (for Win dev stations) and use the orafce in Linux srevers.

Thanks for all the tips!

Regards,

Edson.