Re: [INTERFACES] Persistant storage of objects - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ralf Berger
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Persistant storage of objects
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
John Reilly wrote:

> Hi,
>       I am checking out postgreSQL to see if it is capable of storing
> java objects directly.

As far as I know, Peter T. Mount has anounced something like that
on his Postgres-Page:

    http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/

for June 20.

Regards
    Ralf

P.S.:
For the scheme-flavor STk, I've just written a Meta-Object-Protocol
to store lisp-objects into PostgreSQL.

--
Fraunhofer IPK
Dipl.-Inform. Ralf Berger

Tel.: ++49-(0)30 390 06 129
Fax.: ++49-(0)30 391 10 37

---

In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when
there is no longer anything to add, but when there is
no longer anything to take away.

Antoine de Saint Exupery