ecpg core dump - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From S.F. Lee
Subject ecpg core dump
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi,
   I am using Red Hat 6.0 + PostgreSQL 6.5.1, now I
have a problem in ecpg parsing.

Table definition:
CREATE TABLE mtr_name
       (
       recno      int  PRIMARY KEY,  -- PRIMARY KEY
       mtrid      char(80),  -- material id
       mtrname    char(20),  -- material name(short)
       full       char(300), -- full material name
       spare      int

       );

The program(mtr_name.pgc) in attachment include 4 C
functions:
  1. sql_select_between
  2. sql_update(int RECNO,char* field)
  3. sql_update(int RECNO)
  4. sql_delete(int RECNO)

When I executed
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/ecpg  mtr_name.pgc
I got "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

But if I commented either the C function 1
(sql_select_between) or 4 (sql_delete), and everything
seemed fine.Can anybody give me a hint?

   Thanks
               S.F.Lee